Here’s a new way to get all your egg whites in. This Blueberry Protein Pancake recipe is healthy, delicious and super simple. Protein pancakes have never been easier or tasted better!
- 6 egg whites
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (I like Almond Breeze brand)
- Dash of salt
- 2 tiny scoops of KAL brand stevia, or 2 packets Truvia
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- Dash of cinnamon
- Put egg whites, oats, baking powder, almond milk, salt and Stevia in the blender.
- Blend for 30 seconds on med-high speed.
- Spray a pan with non-stick cooking spray, pour batter on pan and add half the blueberries.
- Cook like a regular pancake.
- For topping, add applesauce and cinnamon.
- Recipe makes two pancakes.
- Recipe makes 1 serving
- Calories: 334
- Fat: 3.88g
- Carbs: 48g
- Protein: 30g
Original recipe from bodybuilding.com