If there’s anything equal to fitness that I love it’s cooking! I’m a big fan of simple dishes where the natural flavours really pop out. I thought I’d share my go-to breakfast smoothie. I love it because it’s packed with nutrients and I can prepare this while I’m half awake!
- 1 handfull of spinach (yes you read this correctly!)
- 1/2 a banana
- 2 heaping table spoons of greek yogurt
- 1 cup of soy milk or almond milk or regular skim milk
- 1 and 1/2 cup of frozen berries
- an optional 25g of vanilla protein powder
Place all the ingredients in your blender and blend. Since all of the ingredients are cold the spinach taste is dampened or entirely eliminated and the natural sugar flavour is more enhanced too, trust me it works!
Try this one out and tell me what you think. If you’ve got some smoothie recipes that you want to share please email them to us and we’d love to profile them!