Here’s another set of exercises you can do anywhere with no equipment necessary. Check back in our previous blog posts for some of the other exercise sets. We now have 20 different exercises under our belts! Feel free to leave questions in the comment section below!
Instead of repetitions, try intervals of 30 to 45 seconds of the exercise and 15 seconds of recovery. If you are just starting to exercise, try a 1 minute rest instead of 15 seconds.
Try and perform all these exercises one after the other 3 to 5 times.
Do these exercises 2-5 days a week.
1. Curtsy Lunge:
- Start with the right leg
- step the left leg back behind the right
- bending the knees and lowering the hips until the right thigh is almost parallel to the floor
- remember to keep your torso upright and the hips square
2. Offset Push Up:
- Use the same position as a standard pushup but the only difference is the hand positioning
- One hand will is more forward of the shoulder while the other is more back of the shoulder
- Do 5 then switch hand positions for another 5
- Continue until time is up
3. Diamond Push Ups:
- Hands are positioned so that the thumbs and index fingers touch
- Place your hands towards the center of your chest and perform the push-up
- This hand positioning will give your triceps a good workout
4. Russian Twist:
- Sitting on the floor with your knees bent, feet together, and lifted a few inches off the floor
- You should be sitting with your back at a 45-degree angle from the ground and your hands together
- Move your arms from one side to another in a twisting motion until time is up
- If you have a hard time with this one the modification for it is to put your heels on the floor to help with balance