Here’s another set of exercises that you can do anywhere this set is focused on all core, try them out and tell me what you think!
Instead of repetitions, try intervals of 30 to 45 seconds of the exercise and 15 seconds of recovery. If you are just starting to exercise, try a 1 minute rest instead of 15 seconds.
Try and perform all these exercises one after the other 3 to 5 times.
Do these exercises 2-5 days a week.
- Lay on your left side with your legs, hips, and shoulders in a straight line.
- Raise yourself up onto your left forearm so your elbow is directly under your shoulder.
- Lift your hips off the floor creating a straight line going from your right shoulder down to your right ankle.
- Place your right arm along your side. Hold the position for your desired, and then lower your hip to the ground. Switch sides and repeat
- On the floor, laying on your back with your arms by your sides.
- Bring your feet up off the floor and bring your knees toward your chest, pushing your hands into the floor.
- Crunching far enough to raise your hips off the floor.
- Lower your hips back to the floor and uncurl your legs until they are straight, keeping your feet two-four inches off the floor.
Straight arm/leg crunch (weight optional):
- Lie on your back, and raise your legs up so they are straight in the air.
- Hold the ball above your head with your arms straight.
- Keeping your legs straight and not bending your elbows, lift your arms so they are straight up in the air.
- Then raise your shoulders off the floor reaching for your toes.
- Laying face down on a mat, place your hands on the floor or behind the head (more advanced).
- Engage your core and keep it engaged throughout the exercise.
- Lift the chest a few inches off the floor and hold for a 2 count.
- Lower and repeat for desired time.